Friday 30 September 2011

The Sara Leal, photos of that may show the two leaving a nightclub.

The media is a friend / as you think it's true / strikes me through the roof / suckers, liars, get me hoe / some of the book and I know that the devils --- d / to say to them, do not believe the hype.It's just tweeted now (1:29 EDT): "When you ASSUME to know that you know nothing of you make an ass of U and ME".They also allegedly sent a text Kutcher another woman, 21 years old Britney Jones. Kutcher criticized that report. "I think Star magazine call me" cheater "qualifies as defamation, and I hope my lawyer agrees,

The Dirty.com 's report alleging that fraud Ashton Kutcher Demi Moore when he slept with a 23-year-old blonde Sarah nights, and images that may appear two to leave the nightclub, dated June 1, on the Internet.the left and social media. On September 23, tweeted Moore quote from Greek philosopher Epictetus, writing, "When we were at fault offended any man, I turn to examine yourself and your shortcomings, then you will forget your anger.Moore did not spend their wedding 6 together, he partied in California while she spent time in New York.





No comments:

Post a Comment